Cortesy of youtube and James Symmonds
Newly breezing on Mar 2014. Have an Escapade!!
A walk away from famous Bruce Iron spot in Watu Karung (sack of rocks) beach. Watu Karung is simply paradise. It’s amazingly beautiful with reefs, turquoise water, clean beach, soft white sands stretching, and surfing spots offering barrels and world-class waves. Left and right. A serious surfing point, be lucky to meet pro surfer here and less crowd of surfers.
Sleep by the beach in our boutique dorm sleep of 8 beds in an antique Javanese-styled wooden house, called Joglo. Don’t expect hotel or villa concept, this is just a simply self catered accommodation.
- Back to simplicity, wifi is still not available due signal still on and off. Just enjoy your time off.
- Environmental friendly, on some solar powered lights and limited electricity by generator from 18.00-24.00 (depend on the usage capacity. Could be longer if you provide petrol by your own).
- Clean sheet available, but bring your own toiletries as well as wax and extra leash.
- Ping pong tennis table and hammock available for your comfort.
Rate (will be charge in USD by paypal):
- Daily USD 12 check conversion rate estimation www.xe.com
- Weekly disc 14%
- Monthly disc 46%
7 nights of minimum stay. Booking must be made 3 days prior check in, non refundable.
Book for airport pick up and click HOW TO GET THERE. In case you want to arrange transport by yourself, it is very important to advise us your estimate checking time in order for our staff to check you in.
You might want to read WHERE TO EAT & OTHER ESSENTIALS.
or other booking channels B O O K N O W
WATU KARUNG main points
Barrels and world-class waves. Left and right. Small reef islands. Be lucky to meet pro surfer here and less crowd of surfers. 15 minutes walk from eHomestay.
– in front of eHomestay
Sand bar, river mouth. With fresh water river fun for swim. Need 15 minutes tracking from eHomestay through farm, rice paddy fields, uphill and downhill.
During wet season, reef break. 30 minutes drive from eHomestay.
At Pacitan town, veryyyy long wave, sand bar, river mouth.
TELENG RIA point
At Pacitan town, next to Pancer. Small, beach breach.
Click MEDIA COVERAGE for more info about the surf.